- Fuel Pressure Sensor £50.00
- Zada Tech AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) Wideband Controller Functionality £15.00
- Gearbox Oil Temperature Sensor £15.00
- Air Lift or Air Suspension Pressure Sensor £50.00
- Interior Temperature Sensor £25.00
- LED warning light £10.00
- Warning alarm buzzer £15.00
- Boost (MAP) Pressure Sensor £50.00
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) £50.00
- Differential Oil Temperature Sensor £15.00
- Outside Temperature Sensor £25.00
- Transmission Oil Temperature Sensor £15.00
- Oil Temperature Sensor £15.00
- Oil Pressure Sensor £50.00
- Joystick Large Knob £5.00
- Intercooler Air Temperature Sensor £35.00
- Exhaust Manifold Pressure Sensor £50.00
- Fuel Temperature Sensor £15.00
- Zada Tech Wideband AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) Controller with Bosch ADV Sensor £155.00
- Water Temperature Sensor £15.00
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor £35.00
- OBDII CAN bus hardware with cable £150.00
- Clock and Date Functionality Gauge Intergration £35.00
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) K-Type thermocouple probe sensor £55.00
Full colour AV graphical multi gauge for Double DIN (2 DIN) headunits
Zada Tech’s full colour multi gauge. A digital gauge system with up to 16 readings, peak value control, and joystick functionality.
This multi gauge works by connecting the Zada Tech controller box to your car’s existing double DIN (2 DIN) head unit. The controller box is fully programmed with the graphical multi gauge, ready to be installed into your car using an AV connection. The controller box is also suitable for any size LCD as long as it has an AV input.
Once connected, the multi gauge accommodates up to 16 readings, and a rotary joystick allows the user to swap between different readings and modes. Six readings can be displayed on screen at once, with the option to scroll to further readings using the joystick. Choose between two different types of joystick knobs, small and large.
How useful would it be to have a peak value warning system? For efficient monitoring capabilities, you can easily set on-screen peak value settings for each reading. A warning signal will be displayed when the peak value is reached, proving you with a rapid alert notification.
Do you want to use your digital multi gauge to control your car components as well as monitor? Then this unit can be programmed to keep an eye on temperatures to start your radiator fan, water meth, oil coolers etc. This can be extremely useful when on track days.
Do you want a bespoke gauge? Each gauge can be customised to any look by you before placing the order, we will then do the rest. Don’t forget to tell us the units of each readings whether it’s bar, PSI, degree Centigrade (°C) or degree Fahrenheit (°F).
Please do refer to the list on the right for the sensors that this gauge supports including the prices.
Furthermore, if your car benefits from an OBDII port with CAN bus, you can order the Zada Tech OBDII CAN bus reader. Fully integrated into the controller box it enables you to make use of the already installed sensors on your car to avoid installation of extra sensors into the engine bay again. Not all readings could be available on OBDII, so you can still have external sensors alongside OBDII readings. You can read about this in details .
Check out the video on the right to see the multi gauge in action when it has been connected to a 7″ LCD!
The kit and sensors come with 1 year warranty.