Zada Tech Wideband AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) Controller with Bosch ADV Sensor
Zada Tech AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) Wideband controller with Bosch LSU ADV sensor.
This is Zada Tech's own AFR Wideband controller with a 0-5v signal output for any gauge. Also perfect for datalogging, engine management systems or racing applications where a gauge is not necessarily desired. Simple wiring and installation, very compact. If a gauge is needed simply connect to any Wideband AFR gauge or our OLED single AFR guage.
Comes complete with a Bosch LSU ADV Wideband AFR sensor and the connector with 1.8 metres of wiring, plus all the other required connection
- Never requires free-air calibration!
- Very accurate and fast.
- Very compact, fits anywhere.
- Analog Output: 0V to 5V suitable for any ECU or gauge.
- AFR Range: 0V @ 7.4 AFR linear to 5V @ 22.39 AFR.
We can also integrate this AFR controller into our controller box of our wide range of gauges. If this is needed just choose it as an option and let us know.
Bosch LSU ADV is the latest version of oxygen (O2) sensor from Bosch.
While most of Wideband controller manufacturers are still using the LSU4.2 or the LSU4.9 sensors for their products, we have taken the liberty and have taken the lead on the most advanced Wideband control system with LSU ADV sensors.
The Bosch LSU ADV has these advantages:
- Higher operating temperature, making it more robust with heat.
- Faster heating response speed of only 5 seconds.
- Stronger thermal shock resistance.
- Triple layer protection tube
PLEASE NOTE: The O2 sensor would need to be mounted and installed by a professional. Replacement of the sensor is only accepted if it is in unused condition.