EV (Electric Vehicle) LCD Digital Dashboard in High Definition
Zada Tech has successfully developed a fully colour LCD dashboard specifically for electric vehicles (EVs), which is Fully CAN bus compatible. Utilising the latest hardware technology available on the market, we take pride in the creation of this product. The dashboard boasts a quick boot time of only 6 seconds and offers full high-definition (HD) graphics for an enhanced visual experience.
How do we build it?
Stages are as follows:
- Tell us your exact requirements for the dashboard display.
- We will gather a list of requirements of where we would need to obtain each set of data from your car. Normally most of the data is retrieved from the CAN BUS.
- If you already have the final graphics, you can send them to us. However, if you're unsure or need help designing your graphics, our dedicated graphics designers can work with you through various stages to get everything right.
- Once the necessary information is gathered, a lead time and a quote is provided. If you agree, we will begin building the dashboard.
Typical options that customers may choose to have on their dashboard are as follows:
- Motor speed
- Speed (mph or kph)
- State of charge / Battery level
- Motor temperature
- Battery temperature
- Warning, tell tales and idiot lights
- Milometer or odometer
- Drive selector indicator (PNDR)
Customers have the option to add any additional extras they may prefer, and are not limited to the options listed above. The above list serves only as a reference to the common options typically found on a dashboard. Rest assured that we will include everything that the customer needs in the design.
Digital dashboard specifications:
- Any size LCD can be sourced and supplied, including round circular LCD screens.
- Super bright LCD with high luminosity.
- Boot up time of only 6 seconds, the fastest boot time for a fully colour digital dashboard.
- Fast rendering of the graphics.
- Full colour High Definition with 16.7 million colours.
- Fully sun-readable LCDs with brightness of 800 cd/m2 or higher.
- Auto dim trigger.
- Auto reverse camera input and trigger (on some screens).
The starting price for a standard digital dashboard LCD is £1000, with prices varying based on the number of LCDs and functionalities required. For more information on pricing and this product, please contact us.
We are also equipped to manufacture the digital dashboards in any quantity that the customer requires. If ordered in bulk, the price per unit would be significantly reduced.