12.3" ultrawide LCD Digital Dashboard in High Definition
Zada Tech fully colour 12.3" ultrawide LCD dashboard is the result of many months of research and development. Whether you want to upgrade the looks of your current dashboard with new features or you have a kit car or a complete new car with no dashboard this is the answer for you. We are proud to adopt and use the latest technology of hardware on the market to make this happen. Boot time of only 6 seconds and full HD (High Definition).
How do we build it?
How does the customer place an order and how do we build this you may ask? Well, the stages are simple.
- Tell us exactly what you need to show on the dashboard.
- We will gather a list of requirements of where we would need to obtain each set of data from your car. Normally most of the data is retrieved from the ECU, via the CAN BUS port. In some older cars where this bus does not exist we look for alternative routes to get the required data to the screen. When such routes are used we may need to design and manufacture unique electronics circuitry.
- Give us the final graphics, or if you are not sure of the graphics our dedicated graphics designer can come up with your design and work with you through stages to get everything right for you.
- We will send you a quote with a lead time, if you agree we will start the build for you.
Often in order to make sure our system would work with your car we would need to test our hardware on your car. In such situations we would travel to you or send the hardware to you to do the tests for us.
The standard size LCD that we use for our digital dashboard is 12.3" full HD LCD, if space allows. The smallest LCD we use for our LCD dashboard is a full HD 7" LCD. We can also get hold of any almost any size LCD if needed.
Typical options that customers may have on their dashboard are as follows:
- RPM or tachometer
- Speed (mph or kph)
- Fuel level
- Coolant temperature
- Warning and idiot lights
- Milometer or odometer
Additional optional extras can be added if the customer prefers. They are not limited to the list above. This is only a reference to the typical options on any dashboard. We will include everything that the customer needs in the design.
Digital dashboard specifications:
- 12.3" ultrawide and super bright.
- Boot up time of only 6 seconds, the fastest boot time for a fully colour digital dashboard.
- Fast rendering of the graphics.
- Full colour High Definition with 16.7 million colours.
- Fully sun-readable LCDs with brightness of 800 cd/m2.
- Auto dim trigger.
- Auto reverse camera input and trigger.
Base price for a typical digital dashboard with a 12.3" LCD starts from £1000. Prices would vary depending on the number of LCDs and the functionalities. Please get in touch with us for more information on this product and pricing.
We also have the capability of manufacturing these digital dashboards in however many quantities that the customer may require. If ordered in bulk the price would reduce considerably.